You Selected:

How do I request an article?


Request an article that is not available from Johns Hopkins using an interlibrary loan form or from Find It (Select interlibrary loan for Welch borrowers option in the Find It record).

Find an article

Find an article and access full-text or PDF using Find It or article search on the Welch homepage.

Alternatively, use journals tab on the Welch homepage to identify the source journal and navigate through the archive, year, and volume to the desired article.

If you have a problem

Contact Barbara Watkins, Welch Interlibrary Loan Supervisor, with questions at (410) 955-3418 or