You Selected:

How do I get help with writing research proposals or papers?


Get help writing research proposals or papers from the Editing Referral Service (ERS). The ERS is a directory of qualified editors who can provide editorial assistance on a fee-for-service basis to Hopkins researchers.

Writing classes are available from the Professional Development and Career Office (View class schedule) and the Office of Faculty Development.

While the library does not have a writing support service, an informationist may be able to provide additional resources.